An established organisation based in the centre of Reading have an urgent requirement for a Treasury Accountant. The position offers great exposure to all elements of treasury and commercial exposure to the wider business.
The business has a fantastic working environment and offers a competitive salary, 26 days holidays allowance plus bank holidays and an industry leading flexible working scheme.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Production of the monthly treasury reporting pack
• Preparation of financial statements for multiple treasury entities
• Responsibility for treasury accounting as well as hedge accounting
• Preparation of market values and current accounting entries according to IFRS
• Support the internal and external audit
• Work on a number of high value key treasury projects
The successful applicant would have experience as one of the following: Treasury Accountant, Financial Accounting, Finance Manager, Senior Accountant
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
• Previous experience working in a commercial finance environment
• Ideally be a first mover from practice
• Must be qualified (ACA or ACCA)
• Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Competitive salary
• Private health care
• Flexible working
• Central location easily accessible by public transport
Interviews are being arranged and conducted at short notice, so if you are immediately available then please apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.