My Client is a well-known organisation based in the heart of central Reading. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Accountant to join their Treasury team.
This is a highly commercial role in which the individual will gain exposure to not only various areas of finance but the wider business as a whole. This is an exciting position for someone looking to shape the direction of the Treasury team in a challenging but rewarding environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparing financial Statements for 2 treasury entities
• Generating monthly treasury reporting packs
• Liaising with Group Financial Accounting team to ensure treasury data is accurately generated and presented
• Assisting with Internal and external audit
• Improving reporting processes and Identify process gaps
• Assisting with half year and year end reporting process – preparing treasury notes and disclosures
The successful applicant will be:
• Qualified Accountant preferably (ACA / ACCA)
• Familiar with Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
• Proficient knowledge of IFRS 7 and IFRS 9
• Proficient Excel skills
• Excellent systems knowledge – preferable SAP
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.