Corporate Finance Analyst – Cirencester – Up to £50K + benefits
My client is an established company and has a fantastic reputation within their field. They offer an excellent working environment and fantastic benefits. They are keen to bring onboard a driven Corporate Finance Analyst who will focus on their corporate funding and debt, and help model a 5 year strategy.
You will take responsibility for daily and monthly operational management and reporting of the Groups £100m Partner loan securitisation funding structure. The role ensures that the loans are accounted and reported in line with agreed policy and compliant with investor requirements.
• On a monthly basis prepare Internal and External reporting packs on the performance of the Securitisation, including balance sheet and borrowing position
• Monitor the performance of loans within the transaction and identifying requirements to rectify individual loan accounts
• Complete due diligence on new loans, ensuring compliance with the Credit Policy and Transaction Agreement.
• Maintain rolling cash forecast to ensure adequate funding from the securitisation program
• Monitor key risk and performance indicators including the Portfolio Amortisation Triggers
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified / Nearly Qualified
• Financial Services experience
• Some experience of lending or debt funding preferred
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data effectively
• Ability to communicate effectively and work independently
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.