Sheridan Maine is working with a well-known logistics business based in Slough to recruit an Accounts Payable position. This role offers a fast paced working environment covering all aspects of a varied Purchase Ledger role.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have previous experience within an Accounts Payable or Purchase Ledger position. Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Processing employee expenses claims
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Processing credit/debit card transactions
- Reconciliation of supplier and bank statements
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Payment journals
Our client is looking for a motivated individual with the following:
- Previous Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Methodical, attention to detail and able to demonstrate the ability to process high volumes of invoices
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Motivated with a flexible approach and attitude towards work
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a growing organise that offers a great benefits package. Free on site secure parking is provided to employees.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.