My client have a fantastic reputation and are a global leader within their field. They offer a friendly working environment and value their staff extremely highly. For the right candidate there will be opportunities to progress within the business and ongoing support and training will be provided. They are keen to bring onboard a driven Tax Analyst to bring value to a variety of areas across the company.
This role will be varied but will be focused on the development of the company's overall tax strategy, structuring of acquisitions and management of corporate tax governance. Someone who is driven, technically strong and determined to make positive changes will thrive in this forward-thinking business.
• Assist with cross border tax planning and financing projects relating to both external M&A and internal reorganisations
• Work with external advisers on the preparation of transfer pricing documentation reports or, where applicable, prepare reports or other supporting documentation for transfer pricing policies
• Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results in order to calculate and record, as necessary, quarterly and annual transfer pricing adjustments
• Monitor commercial aspects of group tax planning efforts to ensure compliance and achievement of stated tax benefits
• Prepare documentation relating to indirect taxation (VAT, etc.) of related and unrelated party transactions, and assist with global VAT compliance as needed
• ACCA, ACA, ATT CTA Qualified (Part-Qualified also considered)
• Corporate tax experience
• Experience in global tax matters preferred
• In return my client can offer a salary of up to £50,000 + company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.