Sheridan Maine is partnering with a well-established organisation who is recruiting a Credit Controller to join their office in Basingstoke. This business offers a competitive salary and can also be accessed easily by public transport.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of business to business collections ranging from SME to large corporate organisations.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
• Chasing outstanding debt
• Resolving invoice queries
• Raising customer invoices
• Bank statement reconciliations
• Producing monthly aged debt reports
• Creating and opening new customer accounts
The successful Credit Controller will have previous experience in a Credit Control position and must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Commercially aware and able to make decisions based on company priorities
• Experience with high volume transactions
• Previous exposure and knowledge of Excel
• Organised; able to prioritise work load
• Attention to detail
• A strong communicator with customers, suppliers and other departments within the business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.