Our client is one of the largest multinational technology business in the country. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced working environment where you will be encouraged to be creative and think differently. This truly is an exciting time to join this thriving business!
As the Senior Finance Analyst, you will be involved in building relationships with stakeholders across IT, including the CIO. You will be part of the Processing & Forecast Team and provide support to the IT business area as well as the Global Overheads Business Partnering Team.
• Operational Costs (Forecasts, Cost control, Opex Savings)
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure complete understanding of performance across the group and markets
• Understand cost drivers to improve cost efficiency
• Deliver higher standards and drive governance around cost capture
• Process Improvement
• Part Qualified Accountant
• Commercial aptitude
• Results driven
• Excellent technical skills
• Systems and processes development to drive efficiency
• Able to meet deadlines consistently
• Strong attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.