A large organisation based in central Portsmouth (close to the train station) is recruiting a Finance Manager to manage a large transactional finance team ensuring an effective and efficient service to the business. The main responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
• Leading, motivating and developing a large team to meet and exceed internal KPIs
• Being an active member of the Finance Management Team
• Providing governance and strategic direction for financial transactional processes
• Leading finance system upgrades and new releases ensuring project activities and timelines are adhered to
• Ensuring adequate internal control frameworks are established and reviewed to meet internal and external audit requirements
• Promoting and developing excellent working relationships across all internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers
The successful candidate is likely to be a Qualified Accountant or possess a relevant professional business qualification with demonstrable experience in a similar large transactional team management role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.