My client is a privately owned business who provide a fast-paced and exciting working environment. They have a unique business model and give employees the support and opportunities to progress in their career.
This role will be focused on day to day cash and treasury activities, cashflow forecasting and working capital improvements.
• Maintain and improve existing cashflow forecasting process
• Reporting variance analysis against previous forecasts
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts
• Monitor and review daily bank reconciliation process
• Developing and implementing treasury procedures
• ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or Treasury Qualification
• Strong Excel skills
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues, alongside the ability to present to senior individuals
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.