A rapidly growing business who provides a fast-paced and exciting working environment. They have a fantastic reputation within their field and give employees the support and opportunities to progress in their career. They are keen to bring onboard a driven Finance Manager to manage a small team and produce detailed management accounts.
This role will be varied and will involve dealing with a variety of stakeholders. My client is looking for a qualified Management Accountant with experience in business partnering and developing a team, and who is confident communicating and building strong relationships. Someone who is driven and determined to make positive changes will thrive in this forward-thinking business.
• Producing accurate management accounts for a selection of P&L's
• Leading and developing a small team
• Complete a comprehensive monthly reporting pack and communicate findings to management
• Identify areas for improvement and provide effective solutions
• Business partnering with a variety of stakeholders
• CIMA, ACCA Qualified
• Experienced Management Accountant
• Management experience essential
• Business partnering experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues, and the ability to present to senior individuals
In return my client can offer a salary of c£45,000 + benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.