My client a leading independent firm of Accountants are expanding within their Audit / Accounts team based in Southampton.
With an exceptional client base covering many business sectors from Architects to FCA regulated business's this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join this leading practice.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA qualified.
The key attributes for the role:
• A proven track record of building & maintaining client relationships
• Experienced a managing and taking ownership for a portfolio of clients
• Leadership skills – to coach and supervise more junior members of staff
• To engage and support senior members of staff
• Exceptional attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines
A full UK valid driving licence is a must due to off-site client visits.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.