As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will report into the Head of Finance and have a crucial role in the finance leadership team supporting various segments of the business. My client is looking for someone with experience in business partnering and analysis, and who is confident communicating and building strong relationships.
An established business who provides a fast-paced and exciting working environment. This constitutes the perfect opportunity to be part of a unique business model that gives employees the support and opportunities to progress in their career.
• Recommending and implementing changes to the structure and accuracy of all aspects of the management accounts
• Identify areas of development and work with stakeholders to improve processes and increase profitability
• Managing and producing financial and statistical information
• Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
• Deliver KPIs ensuring that business performance is measured, analysed and understood
• Identify and communicate specific market issues to drive and prompt mitigating, pre-emptive actions
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Strong analysis background
• Business partnering experience
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and performance driven with the mindset of challenging existing practices
• Excellent IT skills (Excel modelling tools in particular)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.