Sheridan Maine are partnering with an innovative and growing Manufacturing business who are recruiting for a Financial Controller to take responsibility for the company's finance function.
Working closely with the Managing Director the main deliverables of the Financial Controller include:
• Production of the monthly financial accounts, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Production of the month end management accounts, including profit and loss and balance sheet
• Preparing annual statutory accounts and liaising with the head office functions based in the US
• Control of cash management, including cash flow projection, daily cash flow and credit control activities
• Overseeing the completion of the Ledgers
This is a standalone finance role with no team underneath so the successful candidate must be very hands on and comfortable with posting journals, raising invoices and banking.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
• US GAAP experience (preferred)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adaptable can do attitude to provide a consistent approach to all aspects of the role
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.