Sheridan Maine is proud to be working in partnership with a thriving, expanding firm in search of a new Senior Accounts Manager to join their ranks in Berkshire.
This established Practice aims to serve their varied clientele base in a range of services, operating by core values to ensure a first class experience for clients, and a diverse, supportive culture for their staff.
Some responsibilities this role include:
• Managing your own portfolio as assigned by partners
• Prepare year end accounts and provide tax and business advice to your clients
• Oversee and review the work of the Accounts Team
• Be the first point of client contact by dealing with queries and visiting client sites
• Prepare proposals for new business
• Manage the accounts team by tracking progress and executing annual / mid-yearly appraisals
The suitable candidate will ideally be ACA / ACCA qualified, with a proven record of operating in a similar management role. The ability to prepare accounts and working with mainstream accounting packages is essential, along with experience in the preparation of corporation tax computations and personal tax returns.
This ambitious Practice offers an unparalleled work environment – they focus on ensuring an engaging and supportive work culture, with the aim of helping every member of staff flourish to their best potential.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.