Due to rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Cash Management & Analysis Manager to work alongside the Banking and Treasury teams. We are looking for an engaged and committed individual to be responsible for delivering clear and accurate cash flow forecasts, built up country by country over 13 week cycles. Required is the experience of bridging loans and loans between entities.
Our client is a rapidly growing company, operating in eleven countries, with plans to expand further. Their core values include respect, openness and engagement and so are keen to hear from innovative individuals with the drive to succeed. In return will be an opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
• Delivery of accurate and time efficient cash flow forecasts of all ROE countries, entities and bank accounts
• Management of direct reports including training and coaching, ensuring that all deliverables are met on time and to a high quality level
• Analysis of processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
• Identifying and escalating any cash flow shortfalls efficiently to ensure funds are always available
• Supporting the movement of funds between bank accounts by ensuring that data delivered to the Banking team is complete and accurate
• Support to the European Finance Director and Finance Controller when required
• Management of all stakeholder requirements
• Quickly adapting to the treasury reporting processes and systems
• Always using initiative to identify and resolve issues and risks
• Educated to degree level
• Several years post qualification (CIMA, ACCA, AMCT or similar) with evidence of continued personal development
• Experience of treasury operations and cash flow management within a multi-national and multi-currency group
• Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver correct results efficiently
• Able to use initiative in order to identify where improvements can be made
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships within teams using excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in big companies with the understanding of how small companies work
• Excellent IT skills including Excel
• Desirable is the knowledge of OpenAccounts, Accounts Payable, Payroll, cash flow forecasting and the relationship between banking / payments / treasury, as well as any languages relevant to the Group
Please note that there will be the need to travel on occasion with this position
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.