As the Reporting Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for delivering and designing reports to monitor the performance of the financial shared service with a clear and concise approach.
Our client is one of the largest multinational technology businesses in the country who provide a fantastic working environment for their employees. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced company where you will be encouraged to be creative and think differently. This truly is an exciting time to join this thriving business!
• Development of SLA and KPI reporting packs for management teams and stakeholders within agreed deadlines
• Ensure the delivery of all automated reports / processes is complete in accordance with agreed SLAs
• Monitor, amend and improve the accuracy of existing reports
• Design new financial position and performance reports
• Ensure the Analytics Team have sufficient information to produce reports as required
• Qualified Accountant (QBE will be considered)
• Great analytical and communication skills
• ERP experience, SAP preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint packages
• Proactive with strong problem solving skills
• Previous financial control experience is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.