An organisation based in the heart of Bournemouth are seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This organisation has an excellent reputation in their field and they really take pride in what they do.
- Managing a small team
- Producing external financial reporting
- Liaising with the auditors
- Internal controls and governance
- Monthly group consolidation
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Excellent technical accounting ability with updated IFRS knowledge
- Outstanding reporting skills
- Impeccable work ethic
- Ability to deal with complex technical queries
- PLC experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.