Due to rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Taking Reconciliations Clerk to support the Takings Team in ensuring that all control account items are reconciled efficiently. We are looking for an engaged and committed individual with great analytical skills to investigate root causes of non-reconciled items whilst following the escalation process at all times.
Our client is a rapidly growing company, operating in eleven countries, with plans to expand further. Their core values include respect, openness and engagement and are keen to hear from innovative individuals with the drive to succeed. In return will be an opportunity to work with a dynamic team and the potential of study support to aid in your career development.
• Investigating Takings Control account items, escalation and follow up
• Ensuring Takings Control stays within 30 days
• Verification of differences, ensuring the protection of the company against fraud
• Notifying sites of all Bacs Control items, with follow up to ensure these are cleared within 7 days
• Ensuring Bacs Control stays within 30 days
• Investigating bank reconciliation items over 30 days, with follow up within 48 hours
• Ensuring bank items stay within 30 days
• Gathering evidence for petty cash and float items over 30 days, querying and reconciling
• Month end reconciliation of sales ledger
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, with previous experience of finance systems
• Ability to work under pressure to meet scheduled deadlines
• Accurate approach to processing
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Able to support in promoting a positive work atmosphere
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.