Sheridan Maine are working with a Manufacturer based in Farnborough who looking for a Part Time Financial Controller to join them initially on 3-6 months contract.
As a Financial Controller you will be working closely with the Finance Director. This is a very varied role with the post holder performing a range of duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the preparation on management accounts
• Playing an active role in cashflow reporting
• Supporting month end processes
• Liaising with the Finance Director
• Playing an active role in the training of new accounts staff
The successful candidate will ideally hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), they will also have diverse experience within a Manufacturing environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.