The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with a growing US owned technology business. They are currently looking for a competent management accountant who will provide finance support to their existing UK Finance team.
What your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management accounts for a number of European subsidiaries, including balance sheet and profit and loss, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
• Responsible for local statutory filing and working with external tax advisors
• Responsible for reviewing corporation tax returns
• Responsible for carrying out inter-company reconciliations
• Responsible for forecasting and preparation of variance analysis using TM1 Software
• Maintenance of cash book and completion of month end journals
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Working with tax advisers on R&D tax claims
What qualities you will need to be great at this role:
• Must be recently qualified or passed finalist - CIMA or ACCA
• Familiarity with accounting processes and current accounting standards
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages including a high level of Excel knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.