Are you AAT qualified with line management experience, and a finance background? Do you have strong communication skills and a strong team ethic? If so I would love to hear from you.
We are pleased to be working with a rapidly expanding business. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Processing Supervisor to join their finance team on a 13 month full time contract. You will be based in their head office located in the Keynsham area.
You will be the line manager of up to 6 processing clerks, and your responsibilities will include:
• Training of new staff members to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to complete their work
• Daily, weekly and monthly work planners for your team members to ensure all tasks required of them will be completed
• Completion of line management tasks for your team – training and development, probation reviews, annual appraisals, regular 1-1s
• Organising and monitoring the team to ensure they hit SLA's
• Identifying errors, ensuring we understand the underlying reasons for them, and implementing process change or additional staff training as required
• System expert for the purchase ledger function including system maintenance
• Maintaining the daily & monthly processing invoice count spreadsheets for the PL Processing Manager to help them calculate future resource
• Dealing with rejected invoices ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner so invoices can get approved
• Help create and promote a positive and supportive environment within the team
• Any other tasks as directed
• AAT Qualified (or similar), or qualified by experience
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills (Including Microsoft Excel V look ups & pivot tables)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.