Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a growing UK based company to recruit for a Transactional Finance Supervisor.
Your responsibilities include:
• Line Management of Banking Assistant and Payment Assistant and potential for more as the team grows
• Training of new staff members to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to complete their work
• Ensuring the team delivers to their SLA’s for all tasks
• Delivering Banking acquisitions tasks to deadline for allocated sites including obtaining the list of existing SOs and DDs from the integration team and ensuring they are successfully transferred, sending out client
BACs letters, timely and accurate completion and delivery of new bank mandates, tidying up and closing all Non-Nordea bank accounts
• Delivering fully reconciled Bank Recs for all bank accounts to deadline on a monthly basis. Making sure that cash book reconciles with the General Ledger
• Liaising with the takings Team on Items on the BACS on a weekly Basis
• Dealing with site queries and with Takings ensuring any banking process issues are picked up and resolved
• Completion of line management tasks for your team – training and development, probation reviews, annual appraisals, regular 1-1s
• Ensuring all tasks for which you are responsible are completed to a high standard of quality, and the teams SLA is adhered to at all times
• Help create and promote a positive and supportive environment within the team
• Filing up to date daily
• Any other tasks as directed
Your qualifications and experience will include:
• Completed AAT (or similar) qualification
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills – including intermediate Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.