We are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator, the role is Part Time and will require the individual to work 3 full days a week including Fridays. The position will report into the Payroll Manager and sit within the wider Finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll
• Printing payslips and distributing to other offices
• Preparing month end reports including pension new joiners and pension payments
• Electronically filing all payroll paperwork onto the document management system
• Assisting with the preparation of the monthly staff list
• Provide cover in absence of Payroll Manager
• Assisting the Payroll Manager on adhoc duties
Skills / Experience Required
• Payroll experience and familiar with P11Ds, PAYE and NIC year end processes
• Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
• Confident communicator and excellent telephone manner as requirement to deal with HMRC and staff members
• IT literate – Microsoft Excel experience at intermediate level
• Experience of CIPHR HR system is desirable
• Must be familiar with real time information month end submissions to HMRC
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.