Due to continued growth Sheridan Maine is working with a leading business based in the heart of Bournemouth who is looking to recruit an Analyst to join the team. This is a brand new role due to company growth.
Reporting into the Senior Analyst, you will act as a key member of the team producing operational and financial reports to present to the senior management team and Directors.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Finance Director and Senior Management Team to develop and improve performance management
• Provide ongoing support for Operations Teams in preparation of monthly analysis and reports
• Provide monthly performance management reports to assist the strategic decision making requirements
• Produce analysis reports relating to the operational, statistical and financial data
• Assist in the production of reports and analysis of information for the purposes of supporting any strategic planning and decisions
The ideal candidate will be studying ACCA / CIMA and have a keen interest in analytical and statistical roles. You will have strong IT skills and be able to use Excel to an intermediate level including; Formulas, Pivot Tables and Vlookups as a minimum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, reputable business who value their staff and offer great benefits and salary.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.