A great Portsmouth based organisation are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy team on a temporary basis for three months. Situated in a great part of Portsmouth, this role is a great opportunity for an immediately available candidate who has a proven track record within the Accounts Payable function.
Duties include but are not limited to
- providing support to multiple business units
- raising and allocating Purchase Orders
- invoice processing
- resolving enquiries around PO's or invoices
- seeking approval to pay where required
- payment runs
- process review and development
The ideal candidate
- is available immediately
- can commute to Portsmouth
- will have great attention to detail
- is a great communicator
- will have a proven AP background
- is calm and communicative
- has strong IT skills
This is a FT role for three months- please apply ASAP as it is immediate interview and start.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.