HGV 1 Driver Required!
Average hours: 50-60 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Immingham, Lincolnshire
Salary & Benefits:
PAYEE - £10.00ph for the for the first 8 hours then £14.50ph for each hour worked after.
LTD - £12.00ph for the for the first 8 hours then £17.25ph for each hour worked after this.
Weekends are paid at the overtime rate for all hours.
About the role:
Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps Lincoln are looking to recruit several HGV C+E Drivers for a local company specialising in general haulage based in Immingham for an on-going day work. You will be required to carry out local deliveries across the country on a curtain side vehicle.
Starting between 05.00 – 08.00 each day.
Additional Job Information:
You will need to possess the following:
- Complying with all Driver hours and Road Transport Directive legislation
- Maintaining safety and security of loads at all times
- Carrying out necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal
- Feedback to the office on any issues around loading, unloading or delays
- Completing relevant paperwork.
About Pertemps LTD:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions. How to Apply:
This is an ongoing role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Grimsby, Immingham, Scunthorpe, Barton on Humber, Hull and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.