HGV 1 Driver Required!
Average hours: 55 – 60 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Salary & Benefits:
Guaranteed 5 days per week until January 2021
(PAYEE) Monday to Friday £11.75, Saturday is £13.90ph & Sunday is £15.08ph
Rates for LTD Company drivers, Monday to Friday £14.50, Saturday, £16.69ph & Sunday is £18.17ph
About the role
Pertemps are currently recruiting a number of HGV Drivers (C+E) to work for our client based in Scunthorpe. You will be working for a multi-national blue chip company, whom specialise in the in shop deliveries.
Start times from 02.00 – 08.00 each day.
Additional Job Information:
You will need to possess the following:
- Safe delivery of all loads
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation
- being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
- Completion of paperwork including POD’s
- Some handball required
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Held your HGV 1 licence for at least 6 months (insurance purposes)
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
There is a two day induction / assessment which needs to be completed prior to working on site which will be paid.
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions. How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Immingham, Doncaster and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.