Due to ongoing growth and internal promotions we have an urgent need for a CNC turner to work day shifts for a precision engineer firm in North Nottingham.
In the role of CNC turner you will:
- Be operating Fanuc controlled multi axis, multi spindle, twin turret CNC lathes
- Working to fine tolerances
- Measuring your own production, ensure consistency with requirements
The ideal CNC turner will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be familiar with Fanuc controls
- Be able to use precision measuring equipment such as Vernier calipers
- Ideally be able to work with both metric and imperial measurements as many clients are US based
For this you will receive:
- Competitive pay up to £11 per hour
- Overtime at premium rates
- Company pension
- Opportunities to progress
Contracted hours are 39 per week, but shifts are 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday, meaning 8.5 hours per week at overtime rate. This company has expanded consistently at 20% per year for several years, and are again outperforming expectations this year.