Accounts/ Tax Accounts Assistant (Practice experience required)
Newark 9am- 5.30pm
Permanent Full time or Part time min 3 days
£20000.00-28000.00 per annum dependant on experience
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Newark. A small but well established Accountancy firm are searching for an Accounts Assistant, preferably with Tax experience to join their team.
You'll provide a range of services to a varied portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and individual/ personal tax clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Preparing annual accounts as well as company and personal tax returns
• Competant producing accounts
• Dealing with Corporate and Payroll tax
• Preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns
• Tax computatons
• Dealing with HMRC returns
• Providing advice and guidance to clients
Essential for this role:
• At least 2 years experience in an accountancy practice is a requirement
• Computer literate in microsoft packages in addition to experience with an accountancy CRM, such as: Salesforce, Insightly, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Hubspot or Zoho ect.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both clients and colleagues
• Strong knowledge of accounting systems
• Good knowledge of UK tax laws and accounting standards applicable to small business
• Be qualified to AAT qualification
• A desire to embrace technological change