Up to £37000.00 Dependant on experience
Monday -Friday 37hrs per week
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of our client within the housing sector, based in Nottingham.
Our client requires an experienced Asset Management Officer to manage and lead the asset management team as well as the technical team and administrators.
A brief job description:
• Monitor and review the team's performance and KPI's through observations, regular supervision and performance reviews, taking corrective action where necessary.
• To ensure the team are appropriately managed, developed, supported, trained and briefed accordingly so that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
• Identifying and addressing any personal development needs in accordance with the values and ethos of the organisation
• Conduct team meetings, ensure the team structure and work allocation is effective and objectives are met.
• Attend meetings with the Junior Management team on a regular basis, attending meetings and taking actions as required.
• Delivery of the planned major and minor works contracts and ensure the pre-inspection and post-inspection of works in line with company policy.
• To ensure the Customer Support Administrators are supported (repairs) when dealing with calls
• 22 days Holiday rising 1 day per year to 30 days + Bank Holidays
• Health cover
• Free onsite parking
• Company Laptop and phone
• Gym membership contribution
A detailed job description is available for suitable candidates. If you have the nessesarcy experience, APPLY NOW!