Love Customer Service but not sales?
If you love customer service and are motivated by providing solutions to customers, you'll enjoy working at our client's awesome, fun & professional contact centre based in Chichester where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to take inbound calls with customers, understand their query and find the best solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
Full Time Permanent Positions working between 7am-7pm Monday – Friday and an occasional Saturday.
You will be given full training and offered a competitive starting salary up to £17,500 + Great Benefits!
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
• Responding to telephone, email and social media enquiries from Customers
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Customer Service experience with a customer focused attitude
• Excellent communication skills and strong listening skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers