Are you an experienced carer looking for flexible work? If so, look no further, we can help you!
Pertemps Scotland are currently recruiting for passionate and experienced care staff to work in residential care settings in West Lothian. Due to the nature of the work, we can assist in making sure that your hours of work suit you. You tell us what days you are free to work on a weekly basis and we will work around this for you.
Applicants must have at least 6 months relevant UK care experience within a professional care setting and possess a passion for delivering the highest standards of care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a warm, professional approach to service users and colleagues.
An HNC / SVQ (or equivalent) in a care related subject would be desirable but is not essential.
All applicants MUST have :
- Recent professional care experience (and therefore hold a PVG certificate)
- Flexibility to work various shifts in different locations
- Willingness to develop skills through continued professional development
- Caring and professional manner
- Transport would be advantageous
In return we offer the following:
-Excellent rates of pay - £8.00 per hour minimum + shift allowances for night or weekend working
- Holiday accrual
- Flexible shifts to suit your schedule, including nights and weekends
- In-house training and development
Please note that applicants will be required to provide a full 5 year work history (with references) and update their PVG at registration prior to commencing work. You are also required to attend 2 mandatory training courses (care core skills and moving and handling) which are offered to you free of charge.
If you meet these requirements and wish to be considered for this role, please apply online immediately.