Are you an immediately available procurement interim with experience in the public sector with OJEU regulations and sourcing for software contracts looking for your next contract role?
Then you should get in touch as I am currently recruiting for an Interim Procurement Officer, on a 3-6 Month contract which will start very quickly. You will be helping a public sector procurement department develop further as they go through a period of change.
• Ideally you will have experience of the software category, but my client will consider candidates with exposure to the wider IT category or Marketing.
• You will need to be self-sufficient and be able to work autonomously to hit the ground running to support the Head of Procurement during these changes where there is limited resource
• In the role you will be managing and negotiating contracts with various providers
• You will also be running the full tender process in the category
• Preferably you will be Degree or CIPS qualified
Get in touch with Chris Jackson at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260 to discuss further or click apply above for a call back. Don't miss this opportunity as it is fast moving and if you are the right fit you will gain interview very quickly.