Banking Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £10.47 per hour
Join our client and you’ll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our client and you’ll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
Join our client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.47 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across a shift pattern from 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am - 4pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns, communicating professionally and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Competent in MS Office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client’s colleagues are working together to build a values-led culture. Submit your application and become part of the team.
Join our client to experience a truly inclusive approach, meaning all colleagues can make a difference every day.