Fraud Officer (Fraud Investigator)
Pay Rate : £10.36 per hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go be extended. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.36 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm (flexible hours) . During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- To ensure that effective Application fraud techniques are used at all times in order to ensure that fraud losses are kept to a minimum and profits are maximised
- Ensuring all fraud prevention database loadings meet scheme requirements for both levels of documentation and investigation
- Timely and accurate loading of fraud/suspect fraud details to the appropriate database including SIRA
- Fulfilling all CIFAS & National Hunter reporting and requirements, also liaising with such organisations in accordance with existing regulatory requirements
- Key responsibility for internal and external audits relation to fraud prevention
- You will be responsible for complying with all company and industry regulations
- To achieve a constant quality performance and making decisions in line with agreed targets/timescales
- Take ownership of customer queries through to resolution via telephone and mail maintaining a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Excellent training
- Overtime available
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you're interested in becoming an administrative professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189. Together We Make It Possible.