Salary: £9.73 per hour
As one of the UK’s largest financial groups, our client’s scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues’ ambitions. As part of the group you’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.73 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday on a rotational shift pattern across 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week) and occasional Saturday's working from .8am to 1pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
As a claims Adviser will be able to create value for the Customer and focus on what matters to them, treating Customers fairly and working collaboratively with Colleagues to successfully improve the Customer Experience. To do so by carrying out a range of assigned external and internal customer-facing Home Claims duties in accordance with pre-determined procedures, products, technology/systems and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction, within a regulated environment.
- Carry out a range of actions, predominantly from incoming, telephony based Home Customer Service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all Home Insurance Customer Service processes, procedures, products, technology standards and relevant external regulations
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers’ requirements are clarified where necessary and dealt with appropriately; referring any issues to senior colleagues and/or Support Areas where appropriate
- Support and assist colleagues within the team, providing guidance and help to less experienced team members as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team/department workload and objectives
- Understand our Customer Purpose and ensure actions align with this
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Weekly pay / online payslips
- Earn paid holiday accrual as you work
- High chance this role will lead to a permanent role
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups.