Pay Rate : £9.90/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent administrative skills? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be a part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 12 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.90 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training which includes basics, systems and products.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ideal for someone with interest in investments
- Make changes within investment policies, switches between funds in customer accounts. Working in excel 2010
- Manage personal workloads and meet agreed deadlines to maintain service levels of the customer
- Governance and Reporting: Supports the reporting of progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
- Project Delivery: May be responsible for end to end delivery of defined, repeatable tasks.
- Undertakes a range of more complex technical support tasks (e.g. presentation design, spreadsheet analysis and recommendations, maintenance of action plans, identifying issues) as directed
- Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes
- Contributes to the development of administrative systems and processes (e.g. SharePoint site) to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with us to become a customer service professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189. Together We Make It Possible.