Rate of pay: £9.53 per hour
Could you help our client to achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 3 month temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.53 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training
- Ledgers or banking experience, accountancy, working with figures
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client do. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.