Business Services Administrator
Pay Rate: £9.52 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a temporary role with the possibility of extension depending on business needs and performance. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.52 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- You will undertake detailed financial analysis for designated practice areas, presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring that quality requirements are produced accepted and approved
- " Identified and managed risk and issue
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Have excellent analytical skills or
- Have worked as a business analysis or working knowledge ledgers/accountancy
- Good communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
What's in it for you?
- Experience in financial/banking administration
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK