Pay Rate: £10.36 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.36 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Investigate and case manage potential fraudulent applications to mitigate the risk and to report to management accordingly to minimise any potential financial and/or reputational risk by utilising the fraud tools as appropriate and to their maximum
- Implement best practice fraud prevention techniques and specialist fraud detection knowledge, ensuring accuracy, thoroughness with minimum impact on Customer Experience
- Prioritise own work based upon manager guidance, business volumes and risk
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge of all relevant fraud prevention and detection tools such as SIRA, CIFAS, Fraud mark and other Credit Bureaus
- Ensure that procedures are followed at all times to maintain an ‘audit proof’ environment within the team
- Maintain up to date Fraud legislation knowledge evidenced by way of a personal development and relevant training modules
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fraud is essential
- Knowledge of Money Laundering and Contemporary fraud techniques that are being perpetrated within the financial industry, regulatory issues particularly data protection, processes and products
- A good working knowledge of all, or some, of the following applications would be a distinct advantage, such as: SIRA, CIFAS, Credit Bureaus, Word, Excel
- Has an understanding and knowledge of Fraud Policy as well as systems and be able to adapt to the use of new technology.
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.