CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Pay Rate: £9.63 per hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working a minimum of 30 hours and a maximum of 40 hours a week on a weekly rotational shift pattern across Monday to Sunday, between the hours 8am to 11pm.
For working unsociable hours:
Monday to Friday- 8pm to 10pm= £11.55 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £12.51 Per Hour
Saturday- 8pm to 10pm= £12.51 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £14.44 Per Hour
Sunday- 8am to 8pm= £10.59 Per Hour, 8pm to 10pm=£12.51 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £14.44 Per Hour
There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Support wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
What's in it for you?
- Good communication - oral and written
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Excellent training
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Great rates of pay
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.