As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our Client's scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our Client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. You will be working 08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday within the Data Subject Access Request department. Training will be given for the first two weeks as well as two weeks embedding period.
- Working to a workflow process dealing with Data Subject Access Requests for bank accounts
- Making and taking internal telephone calls with colleagues
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
What's in it for you?
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience of administration
- Good IT skills essential
- Excellent work ethic
- Data entry skills essential
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Good transport links with bus stop immediately outside and rail station 10 minute walk to site entrance.
- On site canteen, microwaves, break room, vending machines and pool table
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.