Customer Solutions Administrator
Pay Rate: £10.07 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.07 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
What's in it for you?
- Good customer service, administrative skills
- Good knowledge of excel and Microsoft.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of contract extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.