Pay Rate: £13.92 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 3 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £13.92 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm 35 hours a week.
- Within the Security and admin team, looking after 17-20 applications doing user admin
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
What's in it for you?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft
- Attention to detail
- Computer admin experience/skills
- Experience of SAP would be beneficial
- Great rates of pay
- Good transport network
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Very friendly team, everything gets done very efficiently but in a positive happy environment.
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK