Rate of Pay: £10.47 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Duration: 6 Months
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility for extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.47 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. During your first 3 weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attention to detail, structured approach
- Don't have to be financial industry but process driven
- Previous processing experience, customer focus
- You must be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and be confident to work in a telephony environment.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK