Pay Rate : £13.10/hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team actively preventing and detecting fraud. You'll become a key part of the Fraud team, providing excellent customer service to our customers whilst protecting the bank and victims against fraud losses. We'll provide you with the latest technology and skills to investigate, identify and prevent fraud.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you'll conduct investigations on accounts displaying fraudulent/suspicious activity to mitigate fraud losses. You'll review the complete customer relationship across banking products including Bank Account, Savings and Credit Cards making contact with the customer directly when appropriate.
This is a 12 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £13.10 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday, between 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. Excellent support and training will be provided.
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
VISION & VALUES:
- Excellent team work, collaborating and supporting others to build positive relationships and positively influencing others within the team.
- Attention to detail and decision-making skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships and deliver a meaningful difference to our customers.
- Previous experience working in a finance institution
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Actively seek and provide feedback.
- Actively share knowledge with colleagues and encourage others.
- Take pride in your role, the team, and getting things right first time.
- Identify own development needs and have a development plan in place.
- Ability to champion innovation and encourage colleagues to adopt change.
- Build positive relationships, and support others.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in the completion of all investigations.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK