Customer Solutions Administrator
Pay rate: £10.07 per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 month ongoing temporary role. These positions are offering £10.07 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm, 35 hours per week. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Support the admin team with customer queue work and achieve the standards for efficiency and productivity
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customer’s requirements are clarified where necessary
- To take responsibility for ensuring customer needs are met within our service level agreement and in line with regulatory and business requirements
- Attain personal accreditation on team tasks through your own development plan objectives
- Is accredited and has the knowledge to support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance, training and mentoring when required
- Vetting of general customer correspondence
- Input collected data to update customer records
- Use the telephone and written correspondence to obtain required information and vet the customer
- Support with the quality and control prior to any mailings going out
- Dealing with a customer complaints in line with regulatory and business requirements, co-ordinating any corrective action required and utilising the senior administrator for support and guidance if required
- Processing payments for customers through various means
- Has a structured development plan in place for own development and training
- Take administrative lead on your project, actively manage the timeline and ensure the team have the knowledge and tools to process the customer work and queries
- Accurately complete MI reports on a weekly basis
- Assist in the administration of our Unclaimed Assets Register
- Is a champion and ensures completion of strategic tasks & contributes to cross-site continuous improvement (CI) & Behavioural Experiments
What’s in it for you?
- Awareness of customer service structure, relationships, dependencies and hand offs between teams
- Knowledge of relevant customer service systems, processes and products
- An awareness of legal and regulatory frameworks including FCA compliance requirements, complaint handling, money laundering and data protection
- Excellent telephone manner and proficient keyboard and Microsoft office skills
- Confident written and verbal communication skills and basic numeric skills
- Understands the needs and importance of good team working, fully participates and works towards shared team goals
- Makes decisions involving others where appropriate, gathering information from a range of sources
- Identifies and adopts ways to perform tasks in a more efficient and effective manner – continuously improving
- Be a role model to colleagues & lead by examples demonstrating the group’s core values
- Is approachable and responds appropriately to colleagues needs
- Presents information and messages with clarity, communicating in a way that is meaningful and understandable to the audience.
- Manages own time and prioritises work to deliver objectives and ensure deadlines are met
- Knows the role of own and other departments that they interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of extension of contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK