Salary: £10.12 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers
This is a 3 month temporary role with possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £10.12 per hour. You will be working flexible Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week). You'll receive excellent support and training for this role.
- To pro-actively take part in your own personal development, as detailed by your team manager.
- Ensure all managed vehicles are administered in order to comply with licensing and MOT legislative regulation.
- Ensure all fixed penalties are administered and/or paid within strict time limits
- Correctly process all vehicle documentation in line with company policy, legislation and agreed service levels
- Develop good relationships with internal and external customers to process requests and enquiries within agreed service levels
- Effectively handle inbound telephone calls and e-mails responding in a professional manner and in line with the company values
- Receiving fines and processing them on to the system, working with spreadsheets, data entry/processing data, clerical work.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Demonstrate administrative and support function skills in numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrate skills in organising own workload
- Demonstrate excellent customer service attributes
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a basic knowledge of all office based IT products
- Demonstrate attention to detail qualities
- Must demonstrate communication skills, both orally and written, in order to communicate with internal colleagues and customers
- Process driven, can work independently, punctual
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK