I am currently working in partnership with a client who provides the Ministry of Defence (MOD) with a wide range of construction and field mechanical handling equipment, as operated around the world. They are now seeking a part time administrator for their depot in Barnstaple. This position is a temporary to permanent role.
As the administrator your duties will be as follows:
- Asset and inventory control.
- Demand planning and processing.
- Purchase order processing.
- Transport co-ordination and liaison with sub-contractors as required.
- Facilitation of meetings.
- Management of contract filing and archives.
- Collate and input information arising from maintenance and transaction activity.
- Liaise with MoD units on a day-to-day basis.
To be considered for the position you will need to have the following abilities
- No restrictions to gaining MoD security clearance.
- A good level of administrative and organisational skills
- Work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain permanent employment with a secure and stable company.
To find out more please contact Dave Smith on 01392 826061 or apply online.