My Client offer a fun and engaging working environment with bespoke artworks on the walls, company incentives for holidays and a laid back working environment. Based in modern offices in Wilmslow they are looking for an experienced Accounts assistant to join their head office team. The Ideal candidate will have a truly exceptional customer focused attitude. The first point of contact to deal with any incoming phone enquiries in a knowledgeable, courteous, professional and efficient manner. Ensure that every decision you make puts our employees and customers at the centre of your thought process.
· Ensure our customers pay on time
· Reconcile the company's bank receipts on a weekly basis
· Posting bank receipts to our accounting system
· Update the company's debtors each week, annotating any changes in the debtors' position
· Chase any invoices that become overdue or are unpaid whilst maintaining a high level of customer retention
· Create close internal working relationships the Company's Payroll and Accounts teams to understand the origin of debt
· Raise sales invoices to customers using various software, within given timescales and customer terms/requirements as and when instructed to
· Create a close working relationship with the Payroll Supervisor to understand any overpayments that are made to our temporary employees or subcontractors
· In the event a debt becomes unrecoverable, communicate the debt to our third-party debt collector
· Liaise regularly with our third-party debt collector for updates
· For any recovered funds or negotiated repayment plans, communicating effectively with the Payroll team to ensure the necessary payroll adjustments can be made
· Build an excellent rapport with our customers whilst communicating with them and chasing any debts
· Any emerging issues or problems are brought to the attention of your line manager as soon as they arise for quick and effective resolution
· Any documentation is electronically filed away with supporting evidence daily
· Assist with the processing of staff expenses and other ad hoc administrative tasks
· Learn and keep up to date with industry specific legislation, which will greatly assist with the execution of the role
· A commitment to meeting deadlines and ‘getting the job done' before the end of each day
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a similar role, a can do attitude and professional approach.
In return our client offers a competitive basic, great benefits and a fun and social working environment.
For further information and to apply please click apply.