Mechanical Design Engineer
Opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a Global Engineering Consultancy and work from their stunning open plan Central London office. This role is on their Mission Critical team where you will work on a variety of large data centres, laboratories and mobile network projects.
They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with 2 years’ experience in the building services industry with a variety of project experience (doesn’t need to be mission critical projects)
What you need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in building services industry
- Enthusiasm to work on large scale projects, take responsibility and develop your career
- An interest in sustainable design
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- You do not need any previous experience in these projects but good technical knowledge and an enthusiasm for the sector.
- Transfers to other offices globally
- Career development, progression monitored with stepping stone guide to promotions
- Exposure on large-scale projects
- Sociable office with regular events and an annual weekend away
- Cycle to work scheme, private healthcare, travel loans and 25 days holiday (ex. Bank) with optional purchase of more leave
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information about this role.